Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fun Filled Weekend


Maddie and her cousins and me and my friends at Sarah's baby shower

Alisha, Me, Sarah at Roman's reception and Grandma Sue with Maddie

Swimming with cousins and Maddie's little Spanish doll from Grandma Sue


Two of my friends had receptions this weekend I got to go to, as well as Sarah's baby shower. It was so fun to see many of my friends there with their young children or pregnant bellies. Plus we celebrated Saturday (Maddie's birthday) with cake and ice cream, swimming and 8 of Maddie's cousins. It's been great to spent the last few days with my sister and my parents.
On Sunday I had the privilege of going Emily Ika Robins' baby blessing. Her mom Carrol is my best friend. I enjoyed Carrol's sweet testimony and the beautiful blessing Seth gave baby Emily!
Later on Sunday me and the kids got to visit my grandparents. They are always such a joy to talk to and learn from-they will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary this week!

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

When Carrol went up to bear her testimony did it make you want to jump up and go with her like when we lived in the ward?! It made me feel that way! Good times :)

suz young said...

I loved experiencing most of these memories. It is so fun hanging out with the grandkids.
When I think of all of you many friends of Emily's (and Mandy's & Sara's too) I just love you all like my daughters.