Sunday, September 25, 2011

A very full Sunday

The day started at 6:30 AM. We had to be ready and out the door by 8 so we could make it to the Farson Branch sacrament meeting by 9. Andy works with the branch president out there and somehow we got roped into speaking out there. My friend was nice enough to take our kids for us during this time.
I usually try to avoid speaking in my own ward let alone another ward, but I survived and it was a good experience. I had never been to a small branch before and the members were more than welcoming.
We made it back in time to get the kids dressed and some lunch before heading to our church at 1. The kids had their sacrament primary program. They both did great with their speaking parts and sang all the songs. Sophie was not happy that she couldn't go join them!
After a lovely Sunday school lesson, I got to teach the Laurels class a very in depth lesson on dating.
After church we had the shredded bbq pork that I had put in the crock pot earlier in the day and Andy had some home teaching to do, then finally time to relax!




No comments: