Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grandmas

We got to see Grandma Janene a couple times this weekend and Andy got to go with her to look at some houses she's considering buying; but I didn't get any pictures with her this time.

Sunday morning we went to go visit Grandma Margaret (aka. the sweetest lady ever)  The whole time we were there she told my kids how beautiful they were and how perfect Everett is (Everett was her father's name) and how proud she is of Andy and how we made her day.  I want to be just like her when I'm an old lady!
Great Great Grandma Pug lives in the same place as Grandma Margaret so we stopped in to say hello to her too.  She was happy to see us and gave us hugs but in the end had to ask Andy who he was, I guess 98 years can make a brain tired and forgetful.  




And of course the kids always love being with Grandma Jann and Grandpa Boyd-

No comments: