Friday, February 1, 2013

Note from my dad


Hello Children,
     Today I spent 4 hours in a meeting with Stake Presidencies and Bishops and Elder Jeffrey Holland.  At the end of the meeting, Elder Holland gave an Apostolic blessing as they always do in those kind of meetings.  He said I bless each of you as if I had my Hands on your head with your righteous desires, and I bless your wife and your children and your grandchildren, born and unborn.  Then he said by the sealing power I seal this blessing upon you and your wife and children and grandchildren, born and unborn.  I just wanted you to know that today you were all blessed by an Apostle.  I hope all is well with each of you.  I am grateful you are all happily involved in the Kingdom of God upon the earth.
Love you all
Dad, Grandpa

No comments: