Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas!

Christmas day was perfect!  
I loved the excitement and magic in the air, I loved watching my kids get so excited about each gift.  
I loved that Sophie started dancing and singing booya after unwrapping bubble gum and that she ran and jumped into Maddie's arms with a big hug when Maddie gave her a little notebook that locks.  
I loved watching Everett get in and out of his new car, and unwrap his presents sitting in there and drink his bottle in there.  
I loved seeing how happy Garen was after seeing what mystery lego character was in each little package.  
I loved watching Maddie pass out gifts to everyone-which used to be one of my favorite things to do as a kid.  
I loved when she opened her ice skating bag she looked in amazement and said, "Santa had time to go find my ice skates and put them in here!" 
I love how Everett fell in love with Sophie's new kitty and Sophie was nice enough to share it with him. 
I love that the kids are just excited if not more excited about their new book as they are their new toys.  
I loved having my parents here and a part of all the Christmas excitement, they just add to the Spirit of Christmas!  
I love that we spent the whole day playing games, building legos, watching Miracle on 34th street and the Grinch, and trying out all the new gifts.  
I loved our big Christmas breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and fruit.  
I loved that Maddie wore the hat Grandma Sue gave her the whole day.  
I love that Grandma Sue decided to paint Sophie's nails.  
I loved that Maddie said her favorite part of the whole day was the Steak and homemade fries we had for dinner.
I love that Sophie made 3 letters complete with sealed envelopes ready to send just minutes after Grandma Sue and Grandpa Paul left.
I loved going Shopping with my mom right before Christmas and having her help me pick out a new coat.
I love that I was able to give Andy a book he wanted that he mentioned just days before Christmas because my parents stopped at Seagull book on their way here.
I love that Maddie put 3 Lego sets together with zero help, each set having almost 500 pieces each. And then she spent hours working on dot-to-dots that go up to the thousands.
I love that we got time to read, talk, and think about Christ























































































No comments: