Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a whirlwind of crazy.  Maddie stayed home sick but didn't miss out on her school party since they won't be celebrating till Tuesday.  I spent 5 hours of my day at the soup kitchen cooking, serving and cleaning up food.  It was an excellent experience and fun to work with the missionaries that came to help Erin and I clean up since we were to only ones there doing everything all day.  
I got home from the soup kitchen just in time to head to Garen's school for his Valentine's party.  I love watching him interact in his classroom with his classmates.  He's a good kid!  
Next we headed to the ice rink to get some more solo practice in before the big show on Saturday.  
Then I was so tired and the house was a wreck that I decided to cancel the rest of our obligations for the evening and we ordered a pizza and sat down as a family and just hung out and watched the Olympics.










No comments: