Monday, May 26, 2014

Becky and Rachel's High School Graduation

Can't believe it's been 13 years since little Becky and Rachel were at my High School Graduation!  Now they are grown young ladies and graduated themselves.  Andy was awesome enough to take time off work and stay home with all the kids while I met Sara in Utah and we went kid free for the weekend!
Thursday night we headed to Rachel's graduation in Pocatello.  It was so fun to spend time chatting with my family.  Rachel looked beautiful and you could see the light of excitement, hope, ambition, and righteousness in her eyes.  Sara and I stayed late at John's house enjoying his family before heading to Burley.  We headed out just in time to hear the news that poor Rachel sprained her ankle at her Senior party!
Friday I got to sleep in since we didn't have any kids with us to wake us.  Sara and I enjoyed a long beautiful walk around Burley and on the back canal roads before we got ready to head to Mt. Home for Becky's graduation.
Becky looked equally as beautiful and it was so great to see her and her family!  

Friday night we got home really late again but I so enjoyed every conversation I got to have with each of my siblings, nieces, nephews, and parents!
Saturday Sara and I got to go with my mom to lunch and to put flowers on grandma and grandpa's grave before heading back to our homes.


















No comments: