Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sophie's pj Christmas party at school


After being at Sophie's school party for a short time the school (that I was already at) called me and said Garen was sick in the office.  I was just about to head to his classroom to help with his party.  I got to the office and he was doubled over in pain.  He couldn't even walk.  The worst part was that since I didn't know he was sick I didn't drive to the school, Everett and I walked their.  So I had to call a friend to come get us because there was no way I could carry Garen all the way home and he was just laying on the grass moaning.  I called the dr. who told me to go to the ER and I'm glad I listened to the spirit on this one.  I felt like I just needed to take him home where I put a heating pad on his stomach, gave him some tylonal and water and waited a bit.  And his pain slowly died down.  Still not sure what was wrong but he's good now.  Too bad he had to miss his Christmas party.

No comments: