Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day

I actually got to celebrate Mother's Day Friday and Saturday instead of Sunday.  Friday we had a fantastic girls night with jolene back and town and we ended up playing games till 4am.  Then Saturday Me and friend Megan went out shopping and for smoothies for a few hours and Andy and the kids got some work done around the house. Then we went to Brooke's house for a few hours for food and games.
Its a good thing I enjoyed the weekend because Mother's day I had to speak in Stake Conference which is my least favorite thing to do and then teach primary.  Then spent the rest of the day getting preschool stuff finished up.
But I so loved every card and picture from my kids and all the smiles and hugs.  Being a mother is the best (and sometimes worst) thing in the world and I'm so grateful for all 4 of my children.  They make me laugh, learn, smile, shake my head, and love everyday.






























No comments: