Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving


All of Andy's family were able to join us out here in Rock Springs for Thanksgiving! We had a great time cooking and hanging out Wednesday-Friday! Thanksgiving dinner was great thanks to everyones help. I even made my mom's famous buns for the first time and they actually turned out! The kids enjoyed being wild with cousin Levi, playing games, and playing out in the snow.

Amber was nice enough to keep an ear out for my kids while I went shopping at 4:30AM on Friday! Sophie was up from 2-3AM, then Andy got up at 3 to head to work for their black Friday sale, so I got about 3 hours of sleep. But Amanda and I had a good time and found some great stuff, it was well worth the early morning trip. Christmas and birthdays are complete for the year!

Sophie's first Thanksgiving-




Grandma and Grandpa-




This is how Andy felt about working Thanksgiving day and working in retail on black Friday-

2 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

:-( I had to work the day after Thanksgiving too Boo!!!! Love your face and your cute family Em!!!

Blain & Britney Young said...

I know Black Friday is a very scarey day!! The kids are getting so grown up. Its been such a long time.