Sunday, November 15, 2009

11 Months Old


Sophie is 11 months old today. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! My new little baby is a little ball of personality and almost 1!
What Sophie's been up to this month:
-She loves to empty things out; buckets of toys, drawers of socks, kitchen cupboards, or baskets of laundry.

-She learned how to climb down the stairs, now she can go up and down.
-She pulls every hat, headband or hair thing off her head.
-She sits inside any empty basket or bucket.

-She learned how to get her little self into the bathtub by herself. When I'm looking around for her that's one of the first places I look. She just sits in there fully clothed playing with the bath toys.

-She says mama and dada on demand
-She always wants hugs and snuggles, unfortunately I can't always give them to her and that brings on tantrums.
-Yes, she throws tantrums. Particularly when her brother comes around because she knows she's going to loose whatever is in her hand to him.
-She is always carrying around an item of clothing. I find her walking around with her head through the sleeve of Andy's shirt and Maddie's ballet skirts around her neck.
-She sqwills and laughs and brings a smile to all of our faces!

one of her favorite places to sit is under the TV-




3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

seriously, weren't you just pregnant the last time I saw you?? LOL! Okay, it's been awhile, I can't believe it!

Robnz Fam said...

She is 11 months already! It's so fun to watch her grow on this blog. It'd be funner in person, but I'll take what I can get ;).

Anonymous said...

so so cute- I love the thought of you finding her in the bathtub fully clothed, just playing!