Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Ponytail and an Unhappy Girl

It hadn't even crossed my mind to put Sophie's hair in a ponytail because she has so little. But Andy and Sophie were hanging out together while I was teaching preschool, during that time he laid Sophie down for a nap and he went to work. Later when Sophie woke up I was surprised to see a little ponytail on top of her head. All I could do was laugh; laugh about the funny little ponytail and laugh that Andy is the one that put it in!
Keep in mind Andy is the man who claims he does not know how to dress Maddie or Sophie and has no idea how to do Maddie's hair. I think I've underestimated him! :)

This week has been rough for Sophie, she's not sleeping well, she's teething and yesterday her little sore bum turned into the worst diaper rash I have ever seen!

Do you love the sweater and leg warmers with no diaper!? I was trying to give her some relief from the diaper and keep her warm at the same time-

1 comment:

megan said...

oh she is adorable!
I LOVE the leggings