Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Today

Preschool was wild and crazy this morning. The kids were super excited to be back and all wanted to tell me about their Easter and Spring Break. We had to say goodbye to one sweet preschooler because she moves this week and another preschooler got sick and threw up. A bit of a crazy morning but we had fun.
Garen finding letters in the rice-

a giant goodbye hug (Garen's hiding in the back)-


Also this week Maddie started swimming lessons. It's a bit crazy because it is every day of the week for 3 weeks and I barely have enough time to pick her up from school and get across town in time. Maddie is doing great and loving it!
This is where I found Sophie while Maddie was getting dressed in the locker room-


Garen watching Maddie swim (I would put Garen in but he says he just wants to float around and go with mom, so I thought I would spare myself the crying and fighting and wait till he's ready)

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

you are probley the best pre school teacher ever, sure wish i lived by you still... Hey just wondering what do expect the children to know when they go to school??? Jordyn is turning 3 in may and sept she will start school. i want her to go so she can interact with kids and learn of coarse but what would you expect of her to be ready???

Johnsons said...

So, I know you're sad...but I love Garen's hair. It was cute before too, but he looks so handsome.