Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break-Day 3

Friday was a rejuvenating, wonderful, much needed day! Andy and I headed to the temple about 10AM. We didn't get in till the 11:00 session because I forgot my recommend and had to wait for them to call the bishop. The endowment session was beautiful and uplifting. After the temple, Andy and I had a yummy lunch at Olive Garden. Then we spent the next couple hours getting some shopping done, new work pants, birthday presents, Easter basket stuff, etc. I can't remember the last time Andy and I went shopping together without the kids or spent that much time out together without the kids. Thanks Jann and Boyd for watching them all day.
We didn't get back till about 5PM. The kids were anxiously waiting to dye eggs. They had alot of fun coloring and decorating the eggs.

waiting with a silly face for it to turn yellow-



No comments: