Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Weekend!

We got to Burley Friday night and enjoyed a weekend of girls! I loved spending time with my sisters (and Brenda) and Maddie loved playing with her girl cousins. The little girls enjoyed a fairy tea party, lots of fun on the tramp and in the trees, and making some really cute flip flops.
Us older girls enjoyed late nights laughing and playing games and we even snuck away kid free for a lunch with mom.
Also on this trip I was able to see my friends Alisha and Giselle!
Grandma Jann and Grandpa Boyd were nice enough to keep Garen for the weekend.
On Monday we attended Abby's birthday party in Syracuse and then made it back home after 3 hours of Sophie screaming!
I am in real need of a vacation from my vacation!








Alisha and I-
Fairy lunch-
me and Brenda-
a grumpy little girl-
Sophie Mae and Chloe Mae-






what was left of the fairy pinata (creepy)-

The girls made up a fairy song and performed it for us on the tramp-
At Abby's birthday party-

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I am so glad I got to see you when you were in town! It's always so fun to see each other and see how much our kids have grown from the last time we saw them! :)
What a full fun weekend you had!

Robnz Fam said...

Remember Matt Beck and the pinata at your house?? What a great weekend! How fun that you got to see Alisha and Giselle too!