Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another (windy)Summer day

This morning I took the Girl Scouts on a one mile hike followed by a game of kickball. Garen and Sophie got to play at Milan's house.

Aren't they a cute group of girls-


Right after that Maddie headed to 4-H camp, where she's been having fun all week. I pulled her and friend Abby out of camp a bit early so we could all go swimming.
I got lots of glares from parents as I held Garen in the water while he screamed for 10 minutes, but no worries, once he realized it wasn't scary he had a wonderful time! I was tired of this water phobia he has acquired this Summer and I finally forced him in so he could realize that it's fun. I did have to threaten him that I would put his face in the water if he didn't stop crying and if he kept running away-I know, such a sweet mommy I am-but it worked!


1 comment:

Cammie said...

Emily, you are such a great mother. I would let you hold my kids' face under water anytime!