Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goodbye to a dear friend

I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends here in Rock Springs. Amanda and her family headed out on a new venture of going back to school. Amanda was my park/craft/babysitting buddy. We met at the park at least 3 times a week to play, she was always helping me with projects, and babysat my kids everytime I had to be somewhere. We miss her and her family very much already!

A goodbye lunch-

I got to have Amanda's girls (Milan and Eden) for two days while they moved all their stuff out to Laramie. It was so fun to have them and reminded me that I don't really want 5 kids. :)



A goodbye party-
The girls-
The guys-

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We totally miss you guys too!!! I've been looking for an awesome Laramie park buddy...but no luck so far!


BTW...super cute school clothes!