Sunday, August 15, 2010

Young Family Games 2010

Nothing is better than 31 people in their church clothes trying to get a picture-
My mom and dad with all the grandkids-
A more relaxed approach of the Family Games was implemented this year. With the 19 kids out numbering the adults it makes it hard for the grownups to get their games played. So we had some fun little Olympic games for the kids, tons of time to just bond with all the family, lots of yummy food never served at meal time, no sleep, lots of laughing, and a cold morning at Steadman's ranch soon followed by a wonderful warmer afternoon.
On Saturday morning I got to go spend some time with my grandparents which I loved. Andy and Ben worked outside and I helped my grandpa with some odds and ends, clipped their nails, and just enjoyed their company.
Andy only got to stay till Sunday night so he could be back for work early Monday morning, but I got to stay all week and party with my sisters!

No comments: