Friday, September 3, 2010

Girl Scout Sleepover


Last night in a moment of insanity I allowed 12 girl scouts to come over for a campout. Okay, actually it was really fun! We had dinner, games, nature hunt, smores, star gazing, shadow stories, 1am bed time, 6am wake up, breakfast, nature pictures, played at the park, and enjoyed lots of laughing and screaming (I'm sure my neighbors were thrilled).
My favorite part was when I had the girls all calmed down and telling stories, Andy took advantage of the light shining on the tent and put on a giant shadow dance. The girls were laughing so hard! Although I could really use a nap right now, I'm off to work on the basement.

love Maddie's bed head-

1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

You are one brave soul! You really do need to live closer so that I can send my kids to your fun preschool, we can hang out, have you as a leader in all things fun, we can hang out, our kids can play together, we can hang out....
you know the fun stuff, like we can hang out! ;)

You are such a fun person, any person that you teach or have in girl scouts is lucky to have you! :)