Sunday, May 22, 2011

Westridge Carnival

Maddie's school carnival came after a long day... I spend the morning running errands including getting paint to do my kitchen table, from 1-3 I had both of my preschool classes combined at the library for graduation practice, when I finally got home I opened the trunk of Andy's car (which I was driving all day) and it was filled with spilt paint!!! The Home Depot guy forgot to seal one of the cans of paint. The worst part was it was all over Andy's fishing stuff! So instead of starting my painting project we cleaned up paint.
So I was tired and had a slight headache as we headed to Maddie loud and crazy carnival. The kids had a blast! I just had to constantly be spinning a 180 and counting to 3 making sure I hadn't lost any of my kids. I let Maddie get 5 raffle tickets to try and win one of the prizes and she put all 5 in her second grade piggy bank full of money-and we totally won!!!$70 plus Maddie's name also got pulled out for a door prize. So I guess the night was worth it.


























No comments: