Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Preschool graduation was on Monday. I will miss all my little cuties! I had 17 preschoolers on stage and it got a little crazy but we made it through. Garen was Mr. Class clown. He was acting silly and saying strange things in the microphone like, "I want to be a pencil when I grow up" and instead of saying his part about butterflies he said "butterflies have nothing" followed by "boo!". At one point he burped really loud and continued to do the actions to each song incorrectly. All you can do is look at that spunky little boy and laugh.







Andy took pictures and videoed for me, since my hands were kinda busy with a stage full of kids. Garen is on the far right side being as silly as always-

2 comments:

Jann said...

It's great that you put this on the blog. It makes me feel like I was there sort of... Silly Garen.

suz young said...

Let's see. Who do you think Garen takes afer? Emily or Andy. hmmmmm