Saturday, July 16, 2011

Moments from my week in Burley


The kids and I got to spend a week in Burley with my parents and my sisters. We had so much fun and did many things.

Some of the Highlighs were:

-going to lunch with my 2 sisters and mom kid free (thanks Ben for watching all 9 kids)

-Playing Armpit, even though I was the armpit most the game and had to give my good cards to Mandy most the game.

-Staying up late watching shows like Horders and House Hunters

-The Treasure Hunts

-Storybook park

-Having Carrol and Alisha and kids come over to play for a few hours

-Having another kid free lunch with Alisha, Carrol, Giselle, and Sara.

-Shopping and a Child's World

-Endless popsicles

-Abby and Maddie's family Home Evening lesson

-My sisters and I taking turns bouncing the kids on the tramp

-The whale baby swing breaking while Maddie was swinging and her legs were stuck in it while she hung upside down still swinging.

-Maddie, Abby, and Kaisa staying up till the wee hours of the morning talking and laughing when they should have been sleeping.

-Movie night watching the American Girl Molly movie

-The older girls constant talk of seeing fairies, building fairy homes, planning surprise parties, and trying to sell Grandma's cherries for 50 cents each.

-Ryan and Chloe fighting over "my" and "bobby" (Chloe would say my bobby, witch is her blanket and Ryan calls his brother my and his sister bobby)

-Setting out my grandparent's meals and being able to chat with them everyday I was there.

-Celebrating my Grandma Dora's birthday


I'll let the pictures tell the story of our week-


Abby and Maddie planned our Family home evening about repentance and served oreos after-


Sophie finally got tuckered out after several late nights and long days of playing-


The boys were some form of superhero/transformers. I love that Colton's hat is my grandma's from like 1940-but he didn't know-






Sophie and Chloe checking themselves out in the mirror-


Movie night with popcorn and pop-

Lots of bouncing on the tramp-








Sophie spent hours in the swing-


The girls made pin the nose on Abby/Kaisa/Maddie game-













baby birds the girls found in the apple tree-













































No comments: