Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sister beat down


This is Garen's black eye, it's looking much better than it did a week ago.
Between friends, church, school, and gymnastics he had been asked about a million times what happened to his eye. The answer to that question is Sophie and partly Maddie!

Some stranger at the Rec. center even came up to him and said where'd you get the shiner dude, want me to beat him up and then Garen turned and pointed at his 2 year old sister. I'm glad the man resisted beating her up!

Sophie got tired of Garen repeating everything she was saying and grabbed the remote and smacked him right in the corner of the eye, then the next day Maddie and Garen were wrestling and Garen ended up with the scratch by his eye. Who ever thought sisters could be so dangerous.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Garen, I'll send Caleb over for reinforcements!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my goodness! I knew that sisters were dangerous...:)