Thursday, December 22, 2011

MTV, Christmas Parties, and goodbyes

It's been a full week! We had our Christmas preschool party, then I helped at Maddie's school party which was even more chaotic than my preschool one!

Wednesday morning I headed to Zumba and MTV was filming a girl in the class for the show 16 and Pregnant. I tried to avoid the cameras at all cost so not to end up on TV. If i'm going to be famous I prefer it to be on any other show besides 16 and Pregnant! haha.

We spent 2 hours at the dentist for all 3 kids checkups. They all did very well in the chair!!!

Wednesday night we enjoyed spending the evening with many of our friends as we had a Don't-say-goodbye, goodbye party for Jesika and her family.

The week has been full, and we still have several parties to attend, gingerbread houses to build, Christmas movies to watch, yummy treats to eat, and there is only 3 more days till Christmas!!!!

too much candy, can you tell-
Johana, Jesika, Cammie, me, Rene

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Thank you for being my personal photographer! I have several pix to steal from your blog!