Monday, December 12, 2011

Sitting with Santa

This weekend was packed full of Family, friends, and fun. Friday Jann and Boyd came to visit. They brought Sophie her birthday gifts, went to the Yogurt place with us, and got to come to our ward Christmas breakfast. At the breakfast the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted. The funniest thing before Santa came out I asked Sophie what she was going to tell Santa-and she said she was going to tell him a joke about a banana. She actually ended up asking for a football and a horse (which our new requests to me).

Later on Saturday Brenda and her boys, Jacob and Danny came for a visit. The kids had a blast playing with their long time friends and I'm really sad I didn't take any pictures. Brenda and I enjoyed some long girl talks and just hanging out together.








No comments: