Monday, January 2, 2012

The First Day of 2012

A late night New Years Eve followed by 9am church is kind of a cruel thing and my pregnant body decided it wasn't going to do that. Between throwing up I did get me and the kids ready for church (Andy was already there early). We made it to church late and I got the kids to their new classes and had to head back home since I was dry heaving every few minutes.

The kids really enjoyed their new teachers and classes-Sophie is now a big Sunbeam and I have no more kids in nursery! Garen started CTR 5 and Maddie moved up to Valiant 8.

After church we had a nice relaxing day. The kids played with their new Christmas toys that they didn't have much of a chance to do earlier since we left the day after Christmas. We played some games as a family and watched more home movies.

No comments: