Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Girls Weekend!

On Friday I headed to Salt Lake, by myself for the weekend. No kids! I believe this is the first time in 9 years I got to have 3 days to myself. I didn't waste anytime, I hit Target, Old Navy, Zurchers, and the teacher store right as I got into town. When my sister and mom arrived the 4 of us headed to the movie, Mirror Mirror.
Sadly on Saturday Sara was sick! But I used my morning to go get my hair cut. Then we had to leave Sara behind and Mandy, me and my mom went to lunch at the Brick Oven. Next we headed downtown to fulfill my mom's birthday wish-to see the midgets at the Little Chocolatiers factory. We did in fact meet the midget and have some tasty ice cream and chocolates. We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Olive Garden than my sisters and I headed back to the movies to see This Means War.
Sunday we watched Conference of course! That evening I got to go spend a few hours with my friend Brenda, which was great!
Monday it was time to go back to my real life (which is okay-I missed the kids). I hit a few more stores before taking the windy road back to Wyoming.

I don't recall what is funny or why we are looking at Sara that way but this picture makes me laugh-

Loved all the blossoms, something you don't see at all in Rock Springs. I guess you have to have trees to have blossoms-
Mandy, Me and Abby (who took the place of Sara that day) in front of the midgets picture-

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!!! Your haircut is super CUTE!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Everyone needs a good weekend with the girls. lots of fun!