Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wicked Girls weekend!!!

I got to go on the funnest girls weekend!  Here are the highlights of my 3 days in Salt Lake with my friends:
-Meeting with Johana for all of Friday afternoon
-Laughing so much may first hurt and I cried a little while Johana and I talked and shopped
-Trying Gelato for the first time
-Johana making alarm noises as we walk out the store doors
-Meeting up with the rest of the girls Friday night at PF Changs
-Swimming at our hotel till 1AM including races, cannon balls and contest to balance on a noodle
-Playing charades till 3am and laughing hysterically
-racing through the hallways to our rooms
-Yummy hotel breakfast
-All day shopping at Gateway and City Creek Mall
-First pedicure of my life, loved sitting in the massage chair and laughing at the Kardasians
-Dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory
-WICKED-loved, loved, loved the play
-Stayed up talking again till 3AM
-More all day shopping
-Lunch at Red Rock in Park City
-Home around 6:30 tired, happy, full of shopping bags, and happy to see my family.












No comments: