Saturday, March 7, 2009


Today I got to go with Maddie to earn her first girls scout badge, selling girl scout cookies at a booth at Albertsons. She had a blast laughing with the other girls.

Comment by Maddie:
I asked Maddie several days in a row to clean up her room. Then I asked, if you don't clean up your stuff who will? Her reply was, "Heavenly Father will do it. He'll just suck everything up and then send it back down and it will all go in the right places."
Nice thought huh!? I told her Heavenly Father could do that, but then you wouldn't learn to work or take good care of your own things, so he wants you to do it. We finally got it cleaned up.

Sophie is now fitting into her 6-9 month clothes and she is only 2 1/2 months old! But she sure is cute!




We picked up a Bumbo chair today and Sophie sure loves sitting up in it. I meant to get a different color but I'm not very smart and I though the chair was the same color as the picture on top-it wasn't. I might just keep the blue one anyway.
My little chunk enjoying a bath and Maddie was being a great helper.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Just looking at the samoa cookies makes my mouth water...are all the girl scouts out right now?? I need to make a serious trip to one of the stores to make a purchase :O)

Johnsons said...

Are the bottom left cookies the PB ones? You'll have to let me know if Sophie likes her chair. Zeb's niece is thinking about getting one for her on-the-way baby girl. Also let me know if Heavenly Father cleans Maddies room...if so maybe he could make my tile clean so I don't have to mop.