Monday, September 14, 2009

Help from Grandma Sue

My mom was here last Monday-Wednesday. It was so fun having her here and she was an amazing amount of help. She wallpapered our basement, made curtains and help me transform my unfinished basement into a little preschool for a group of kids I will be having over from church.
She also babysat while I went visiting teaching, and took Maddie to school, ballet, etc. The help was wonderful! Not to mention the laundry she folded and the dishes she washed! I wish I could have her here permanently!
Basement before-
Basement ready for some preschool time-





4 comments:

Amanda said...

That turned out super cute!

paul said...

Grandma Suz said - It turned out so cute! What a precious time spent with the kids and you. I loved every minute of it. I felt like I gained more than I gave just being around you all.

Natalie Gottwald said...

Wow, that is exciting! The preschool room looks awesome!

Johnsons said...

Nice work. It looks really good.