Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sophie, the Wii Master



Sophie likes to think she is playing the Wii with us. It's so funny to watch because she pushes the buttons and swings it just like the rest of us do. She is growing up so fast and learning so fast.
She is just over 15 months and weighs in at 20.5 pounds-I only know that cause she had to go to the doctor for bronchitis and an ear infection.
Some other grown up things she's been doing lately: when I ask her if she needs her diaper changed she goes and gets the wipes and a diaper and brings them to me, she always carries her shoes and coat around and stands by the front door letting me know she wants to go somewhere, when anyone takes their shoes off in the family room she automatically picks them up and carries them to the shoe basket, and when I put her in her crib she curls up and pulls her own blanket over her and smile all ready to sleep, she gives me kisses on the cheek and blows kisses to people.
This girl is quite the handful, but she makes us smile all day with the very cute and very silly things she does.

1 comment:

Ben and Sara said...

cute sophie!! I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!