Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Sick Boy


I think this picture sums it up pretty well. Poor kid is so sick. Not only did he get his sister's pink eye 10 times worse than her, he has an awful cough, a sore throat, and currently a fever of 102.9 after several doses of Tylenol and Motrin! He doesn't want to eat much; he said if he swallows it will make his throat bleed, so I guess it hurts pretty bad. He had a 4 hour nap today aided with a humidifier, Vick's, cold rags, and Tylenol, but he doesn't seem to be feeling any better.
I'm just waiting for Andy to get home from his Boy Scout Court of Honor so he can give this little guy a much needed blessing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy-I hope he feels better and I hope the rest of you don't get it!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Poor kid! I hope he starts turning the corner to recovery soon!

Ben and Sara said...

Poor thing!!

Johnsons said...

That's awful. Poor Garen. At least he still looks good when he's sick. Thank goodness for Priesthood blessings.