Saturday, June 25, 2011

Twenty-Eight

So far 28 has been wonderful!!! My day started off with a 2 mile run followed by an hour of zumba. Then for lunch I got to go out with some of my girlfriends (Amanda, Johanna, Cammie, Erin, Melinda, Rene, and Kim). They spoiled me with presents and kindness, I am very blessed with wonderful friends. We followed lunch up with a trip to the yogurt place.

After some great conversation and lots of laughs with my friends Andy and I got to go 4 wheeling together. Thanks to my wonderful friend Amanda who loaned us the 4-wheelers and who also babysat my kids! Andy and I had a blast!!!! We were out for over 3 hours, we found all kinds of cool trails and covered all of White Mountain. It was so exhilarating and freeing to fly on top at of the mountain at 45MPH and to climb steep hills and jump off of crazy bumps; I loved every minute of it (minus the wind). We even climbed to the top of Pilot Butte. To top off the super fun 4-wheeling trip Andy and I got to enjoy dinner together as well!

It was almost 9:00 when we picked up the kids. When the kids were all in bed we watched a movie and went to bed a little to late considering my early morning the next day.
So 28 turned out to be one the best birthdays I've had in a long time!



Pillot Butte they we climbed to the top off-


It was so windy up there, it about knocked me over!-


We even saw some flowers, which is a very rare thing in Rock Springs-




Behind Andy is the rickety ladder we climbed up to get to the top-



1 comment:

Ratchfords said...

Looks like an awesome birthday! Thanks for the blog invite - I feel so special!