Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Class of 2001 Reunited!

10 years ago we were a bunch of crazy teenagers doing crazy things





Now we've all added, husbands, kids, college, and jobs, but I think we still have a little crazy teenager left in us-

I copied this picture from facebook, hence all the words running through it-



We got into Burley Friday night and headed straight over to the fair to go to the rodeo. We had never taken the kids to a rodeo before. I think they enjoyed the bull riding and barrel races, etc.








Saturday morning my parents were so nice to watch our kids while Andy and I headed to the Twin Falls temple. It's been far to long since we have been and it was nice to be there with Andy!


In the afternoon we went to a fun park day for part of my reunion. There was a bouncy house, a train ride, horse rides and other fun things. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed being with my old friends!








Then Saturday evening my parents watched my kids again and Andy (grudgingly) and I went to my reunion dinner. It was a fun evening! We laughed together till midnight, my face seriously hurt! I was so lucky to have the group of friends that I did in High School. They were crazy, fun, would do anything for me, and we all held the same standards. I hope my kids can find as good as friends as I had/have!










1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Seroiously...I love those pics so much. It really captures who we really are inside :) haha!!! What a fun night with so many more great memories to add to our already great ones! Thanks for making us all laugh our heads off. My face really did hurt. Bad.