Thursday, August 4, 2011

Girls Night!



Last night I got a babysitter and headed out for a wild night with friends! We went to the fair and ate things like corn on the cob and caramel apples. We stopped by the Five for Fighting concert. After we lost some of our hearing Jesika and I decided to become kids again and ride the zipper. I laughed so hard my throat hurt and it was just as fun as it was when I was a kid!

We topped the night off with a late night movie (Crazy, Stupid, Love) and I finally relieved my babysitter at 12:15AM. She was zonked out on the couch.
Jesika and I getting on the Zipper-




and we survived!-

Amanda got a hold of my camera, she always makes sure I have pictures of myself! :)

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

looks like fun i was so tired just walking around all yesterday there was no way i would make it! Thanks for the blog invite:)