Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sophie and I

Sophie also had a fun day while everyone was in SLC. She went to Princess Playgroup in the morning. During this time Andy and I found ourselves alone since Maddie and Garen were also at school so we took advantage and went to breakfast together at IHOP.
After Andy and kids left Sophie and I met friends for a bagel and a heart shaped cookie. Then we headed to gymnastics. It felt so strange to be walking into the rec center with just one kid! Usually we are running late and I have Maddie's ice skates, snacks, water bottles etc. loaded in my arms and the kids are usually fighting over hitting the elevator buttons. Instead Sophie and I strolled in on time hand in hand. I got to stay and watch her the whole time since Maddie wasn't in ice skating. She was too cute waving at me every couple minutes and giving me thumbs up.
After Sophie came visiting teaching with me and was very well behaved. Then she helped me make cupcakes and put together about 60 Valentines for the next day.
I worried that she wouldn't go to bed well since she has always shared a room with Maddie, but that was not the case. After some stories, scriptures, and prayers I tucked her in and didn't hear another peep. It was nice to have the day with just my sweet Sophie!


After I started videoing her she stopped doing it but it was so funny watching her try to hoola hoop. She would hold the hoop still and just wiggle her hips. I love watching her tiny chunky legs at gymnastics!-

No comments: