Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Valentine's Day looks like when you have 3 kids and a preschool

I started my Valentines day off with going to Garen's PJ and ice cream party at the CDC. Then I had my preschool Valentine party with games, love potion, cupcakes, etc. As soon as the preschoolers were picked up, I headed to Maddie's 3rd grade party. We got home just in time to say goodbye to Andy as he headed to work. Maddie and Garen had gymnastics, we made homemade heart shaped pizzas (in shifts of course because of gymnastics). Some I Love You's and hugs then off to bed with way to much sugar in their systems and in my house.
Andy did leave me a very nice love note before he went to work and he cleaned up the kitchen and vacuumed the preschool while I was at Garen's party. I told him that was way better than flowers!!!
So my day wasn't the romantic Valentine's day some people may have had, but I'm okay with that.

These are the I Love You in sign language pictures I took of each preschooler for their parent's Valentines-

Garen at the Child Development Center party-

At my preschool party-



Maddie's party-


heart pizzas that the kids made themselves-




1 comment:

Ben and Sara said...

Crazy!!...but looks like fun!