Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother...

Happy Mother's Day to the kindest, most unselfish, most patient person I know! I look back on my childhood with such fun memories of learning about humming birds and practicing the capitals of the US states and always having the best Valentine box all because I had the best mom in the world. 

I cannot recall being yelled at by my mother ever and I always wonder as my kids are fighting or not listening how the heck she did that. She was always the last to go to bed and the first to get up and I swear she was doing dishes at both those times. She supported me in everything I did and was always there to help and she continues to do that.  
She is the most optimistic person I know and the toughest. She could have just put a sewing machine needle threw her finger while making my kid a Christmas stocking and say she's fine and just finish it up. And later joke about it by saying the sewing job was a real 'pain'. 
She is so clever and funny. She always makes me chuckle with her witty text messages. 
Many people say Oh NO I'm turning into my mother but each day I pray and hope I can become more like her!

No comments: