Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time with Grandma and Grandpa

We got to have my parents with us for the weekend!  My mom sewed up our ripped clothing, and she wrapped my preschool presents, my parents watched the kids while I got to go the the gym Monday and Tuesday mornings and the biggest help was preschool graduation.  There was no way I would have got it all set up in time without my mom and Everett got to finish his nap and Garen got his homework done back at the house with my dad.  We loved having them and it was sad when they had to leave!
Since they won't be here in a couple weeks for our June birthdays they came barring gifts.  Garen was so excited about his Star Wars Legos and his Toy Story card game, Everett loved his pull toy Hungry Caterpillar and book, and Maddie had the coolest card with her picture on it and she got money to go towards her Ipad, some extra money for Minnesota, and an awesome $2 bill.
putting on puppet shows for grandma and grandpa-

 looking out the sun roof









1 comment:

Mandy Peterson said...

Mom and dad look great in that picture!