Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Thanks to my mom I actually got some pictures of Graduation this year!  Sophie was as cute as ever and the graduation went well.  What great kids I had this year.  I look forward to the next few months off till I start my 5th year of teaching here in Rock Springs in the Fall.







 me and Roxanna; my preschool helper





 all my lovely flowers from my preschoolers

 Sophie loved her balloon!-
 The preschoolers all got a beginning

 reading book, their ABC book of their work from the whole year, their diplomas, and autograph card that they all signed, a graduate medal, an owl graduate sucker and a balloon.

1 comment:

paul said...

From mom & dad: You did an amazing program and the kids were so prepared! It was a fun, well- rehearsed perfomance and it looked like it was done effortlessly. We know the behind-the-scenes prep and you were well-prepared and it was well thought out. It was so good to be there. It's the pre-program set up that is hard, and when it is pouring rain, that added to the difficulty! You were awesome!