Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Maddie's Christmas Recital


Maddie had her winter ballet recital last night. She was so very cute! I had to hurry and get her ready since she went to a birthday party right after school and by the time I got her home I only had about 30 minutes to feed her dinner, do her hair, makeup and get dressed before I had to take Sophie and Garen to the babysitters (thanks Amanda)! Andy and I watched her cute little dance and then Andy headed out with some friends to go ice fishing (I think he got home around 1:30AM last night-burr).
Maddie and Kennedy-

Their winter recital is just to show parents what they've learned and they don't have rehearsal or anything-which you could tell by the girls not knowing where to stop and start in that big gym. It was to funny!-

No comments: