Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nasty bug

The last few days we've had the flu bug at our house. So much for getting stuff done while Maddie and Garen were away. Early Sunday morning Sophie and I got hit. So my Sunday was spent cleaning up Sophie's throw up, giving her baths, doing laundry, throwing up myself and laying down whenever Sophie was napping. And the saddest part is that Garen caught the bug Sunday morning as well and he was in Logan with his grandparents! I felt awful I couldn't be there to take care of him and that Andy's parents were the ones having to clean up his throw up! But they took wonderful care of him.
The kids came back Monday afternoon and we just spent the rest of the day relaxing and washing more laundry. Garen threw up again this morning but we all seem to be feeling better now. Darn flu put a damper on everything!
Grandma and Maddie playing the Wii boxing-

No comments: