Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Opening Presents

We picked the best time for Sophie to open her presents-she was so happy and very into unwrapping. She was actually very good at opening presents but that didn't stop her siblings from trying to open them all for her. Doesn't she look cute in her birthday onesie and tutu! I can't believe she is one year old!!!















Since Sophie really did not need anything I had Maddie and Garen go through their own things and find something they wanted to give to their baby sister. They were actually very excited about giving one of their things to Sophie. They wrapped them all by themselves and couldn't wait for Sophie to see what they picked out for her. Maddie gave Sophie one of her care bears and Garen picked a board book to give her.

after all those presents she just wanted the remote-

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I can NOT believe she is one already! Where has the time gone?!?!? Happy Birthday Sophie!
She looks adorable in her little outfit too!

Jenni said...

I love the idea of having a sibling give them something of there own. I've had a hard time trying to figure out what to get Millie for Christmas and I was already stressing about her Birthday. I'm thinking I might have to try what you did. Also I love love Sophie's birthday outfit.