Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girl Scout Thinking Day

Last night was our Girl Scout Thinking Day. This is where our troop present a country and they also get to go around to all the other country presentations to play games, taste food, and learn. Besides the fact that Garen was running around the library and Sophie was tired and grumpy, I think it went well.

I guess Maddie wasn't very interested in Italy-


And I just had to throw this in. I can't believe how grown up Maddie is getting, I had to take a double look this morning after she got dressed; when did she decide to grow up?!

3 comments:

Jann said...

Seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys so much. Maddie really is growing up before our eyes. What a beautiful girl!

Robnz Fam said...

Maddie looks so cute! I keep looking through all these posts thinking, how did so much time pass that she is already so big? And Garen is like a mini-Andy...so cute!!

Robnz Fam said...

So here is the story, I didn't realize that I really didn't tell the story and now everyone is asking! I didn't think of it to be honest with you, I was just so excited to get her back :0)!

So I had asked Seth to watch Emi for me before his meeting so I could run over to primary and drop some things off. I was gone about 10 minutes, came back and Seth had already gone to his meeting. So I waited a little bit, then decided to just go into his meeting and get Emi for him because I knew she would be impatient in the meeting. I walk in to get her and no Emi. Right then he had remembered that she ran into the Bishop's office to get some candy, and while she was in there he had forgotten all about it and went to his meeting. So, a very very long 30 or 40 minutes later (can't remember the exact time!), we found Emi. It was such a horrible experience! But, we are so so blessed that she was ok. She had been shut in a different Bishop's office and couldn't get out. But, there was a candy bowl in that office, so I'm sure she was just loving life :0).