Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend in Burley

We arrived at Sara's house on Thursday night and the kids were overly excited about playing with their cousins they haven't seen in a few months. Andy and I enjoyed saying up late with Sara and Ben watching the first season of lost-I think I'm hooked.

Friday the kids got to play some more and I got to watch the boys so Sara could help with Abby's first grade Valentine's party.

Later we left to Burley and Maddie was thrilled to have Abby ride with us.

In Burley Sara and I got to spend some time helping grandma and grandpa which was actually really nice for us. We left all the kids with the husbands so we got to hang out in piece and quiet with our grandparents!

We watched more Lost, some Olympics, played the Wii, went bowling, celebrated Valentine's Day, played outside, and just enjoyed being with my family!



Maddie loves playing Sara's keyboard-

The boys racing-

playing outside-

Abby and Maddie loved having a sleepover together out in the living room-

searching for fairies-

Sophie's first sucker, trying to keep her from screaming-

Andy and Ryan-

No comments: