Sunday, February 28, 2010

Purple Pretties, and a handsome little boy

Even with their cuteness, today was hard. With Andy gone working, Sophie was loud in sacrament meeting, Garen needed to go potty which meant I had to drag him and Sophie out and Maddie decided to follow behind. I think I heard a total of 5 minutes of the talks given today.
Garen refused to go to primary and not a quiet refusal. He screamed, he cried, he ran out the doors. This went on for the entire first hour while I tried to fulfill my Primary responsibilities and while Sophie kept darting off or pulling things out of the Primary closet.

I am thankful for the sister that walked down the hall, saw me struggling with Sophie while trying to get Garen to stop crying, and smiled and said, "Don't worry you will get double the blessings for coming to church today." I think that got me through the last hour of church.

Now we are home and I get to look at my cute pictures of my sweet kids and forget how hard church was today.






2 comments:

Kelsie said...

haha sorry about church.... but your kids LOOK ADORABLE!!!!

Robnz Fam said...

I need to hug those kids..right now. Oh how adorable. Miss them. And you.