Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bowling with the Girl Scouts


Yesterday I took Maddie's Girl Scout troop bowling. It was so much fun!!! We had pizza, hot dogs, nachos, and pop, opened secret sister gifts, and then split the 14 of us into teams for some bowling. I of course got the highest score, okay I barely beat some of the girls and my ball bounced off the bumpers more than once. Maddie scored an 80. There were a few balls thrown backwards, a few balls thrown high into the sky and then bounced down the lane but mostly there was 13 little girls laughing and having fun!




Maddie opening her secret sister gift-

Also this week in Girl Scouts, we had our Green and Gold banquet. During this time Sophie ate a twix and about 3 cupcakes since that is the only way I could make her quiet and happy. Garen managed to pull down the decorations in the picture taking corner while wrestling another little boy. Each of the Girl Scouts got recognized, but I was glad when I could finally head home at 8:30pm-

No comments: