Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Notice anything different?


One of Maddie's friends came to school today with brand new pierced ears so Maddie came home and said can I get earrings. I figured why not, she would look way cute. So we did it, she didn't cry or even flinch, she picked cute silver flowers and was excited to go to gymnastics right after to show everyone her new pierced years!
While we were there the lady could not believe I had never pierced my ears. I've always kind of wanted to but just haven't. So at age 27 I finally pierced my ears. It was fun to do it with Maddie.

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

I thought that picture was of you when I first saw it! Then I read the post about Emi getting her ears pierced. Crazy how much you two look alike!

I can't believe you got your ears pierced too! Now it'll be so easy for Andy to get you a Christmas gift...earrings :0)