Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Primary Classes


We started the New Year off with a great day at church in new primary classes. Maddie started in CTR 7 (which means she's turning 8 this year-yikes!). And Garen moved from a little Sunbeam to a big CTR 4. I worried he would have a hard time with the change in classrooms and teachers but he had no problems and loved his class! Sophie's still in nursery of course but she did move from Junior to Senior nursery! They are growing up so fast! I am so grateful for wonderful primary teachers that make my kids excited to go to class and that teach them so much!!!

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

I love reading your blog. That pic of your parents is amazing! They look so great. I miss you guys, and I'm sure we'll see you guys more this summer, I hope! What month is your family games?

Love ya Em!