Friday, January 28, 2011

Through The Years Girl Scout night


Thanks to my mom we had a plethora of vintage outfits from 1920's-1990's. The girls loved dressing up in all the different dresses and hats! Each girl was assigned a decade and had to tell us some things about it. Then I had a huge bag of things like, Cinderella, playdoh, slinky, Rollerblades, Sorry board game, and tons more and the girls had to guess in which decade it belong to. They earned their Try-it patch and hopefully learned a few things too!

1 comment:

suz young said...

Wow, I can picture when I wore each one of those and which of you kids were in my life and not yet part of my life during that time! Only one came from the D.I. for a lip sync. The rest should be at the D.I. but memories are stronger than practicality. Good job making me feel good about keeping them!